Exhibition and Sponsorship at BigData in HealthCare TLV, April 16, 2019
IATI is Israel’s Umbrella Organization of the High-Tech, Life Sciences and other Advanced Technology Industries, with hundreds of paying members from every level and aspect of the ecosystem, including Venture Capital Funds, Israeli R&D Centers of Multinational Companies, Start-Ups, Incubators & Accelerators, leading global Stock Exchanges, Tech Transfer Organizations, Academic Institutions, Innovation Centers, Hospitals, Municipalities, service Providers and more. Through this broad range of members, IATI connects Israel’s tech ecosystem, provides solutions and support at all levels, and integrates the various sectors of the industry with strategic and ongoing governmental goals.
CDI-Negev, the Center for Digital Innovation, is a non-profit innovation center, founded by Israeli digital health entrepreneurs and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and is located in Israel’s leading R&D center in Beer-Sheba. CDI brings together start-up companies, experienced entrepreneurs, researchers and investors with a personalized support system and a dedicated network of industry thought leaders committed to help the start-ups overcome barriers and achieve global success.
MDClone introduces the world’s first Healthcare Data Sandbox, unlocking healthcare data to enable limitless exploration, discovery and collaboration. The Sandbox is a big data platform that eliminates the barriers between data and those who can use it to transform care. Powered by its breakthrough Synthetic Data Engine, the Sandbox overcomes patient privacy restrictions, and together with its robust analytic capabilities data and insights are now at anyone’s fingertips. www.MDClone.com
Alongside the International Conference we will hold an exhibition featuring key players in the field of Big Data in HealthCare.
Exhibitors, organizations, electronic and printed media, Trade Associations and all others connected with the subjects of the Exhibition and Conference, are invited to sponsor the event.
Please contact us for more information.
1. Company logo on all electronic communication, including show’s website, electronic official catalog and pre-registration forms. Limited to 5 companies.
2. Roll-up on the event site (supplied by the sponsor) displayed in different locations around the event. Limited to 3 companies.
3. Promotional material in the visitor’s bag. Limited to 4 companies.
4. Short presentation of your company on the Exhibition’s website. The website will be “Live” from now until the next annual show. Logo on the directional signs on site. Limited to 4 companies.
5. Promotional material on the Conference lunch tables.
6. Small logo flags (supplied by sponsor) on Event registration desk.
7. Conference refreshment break.
8. Writing pads and pens. Limited to 1 company.
Platinum Sponsorship includes all 8 categories
Gold Sponsorship includes 6 categories
Silver Sponsorship includes 4 categories
Other sponsorship opportunities will become available. Please contact us for details
Israeli exhibitors must add VAT at the current rate to the prices quoted
ITEX, Event Organizer
Established in 1975, ITEX International Exhibition Services Ltd organizes exhibitions and conferences linking Israeli companies with global markets READ MORE